So who was worst?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Duke scores on first 3 possesions at ND.
thouht these guys would be easy win.

It's war in the acc -top to bottom.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Duke scores on first 3 possesions at ND.
thouht these guys would be easy win.

It's war in the acc -top to bottom.

No, they've punted twice (including 1st possession) and stopped on downs on their way to 21. They were down 14-0 after ND's 1st 2 possessions.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Thanks .
I thought I heard the first three possessions (when I tuned in) - must have been not paying attention to broad caster.
I do know they have a tall qb that is an accurate passer.

They have scored every possession I have watched and they lead 28-21 half.

This would be a giant upset.

You think with the way Clemson played early in the season, that they could have beat Bama or fsu with how they played ole miss? I highly doubt it. Clemson is better on D right now imo, but ole miss looks WAY better than Clemson does on offense at this point.
Clemson rises to the occasion, and I have no doubt that they would be able to beat Ole Miss.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Duke just won. Wow

Thought they were an easy win.
In 65 or 66 they were our home game. In those days Duke was a joke and we were good. One frat house on techwood drive made this huge papermache toilet. It had a big #2 going up and down unser a sign that said "Flush the Dukie."
Are these guys arent going to crap on our homecoming?

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Kizer made some bad throws in that game, but credit Duke for making plays.

Anyone see Brian Kelly's post-game rant? It was pretty funny. But I'm sure notice has been served.

Ole Miss is the #1 team in the country by a wide margin ... if the game ended after 30 minutes.

They'd be 4-0 with huge wins over FSU, Bammer, and UGA.