So who leaves? Attrition.

slugboy

Staff member
Some of the people getting listed are just a hair’s length from getting their degree.
If they already have it, I can see some moves. I wouldn’t want to trade a GT degree for a lesser one. And if you think you have a chance to go pro, you’d want to be able to beat out someone here for that shot vs. a weaker school.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Per ramblin wrek - some may not be on scholarship
We have a good number of r freshmen and a few freshmen that are highly likely to get ATL status.

26 rs soph and 4 soph
14 rs junior and 10 jr
11 rs senior and 2 sr
The rs sr and sr have 5 from the OL.

Hansen is jr in ol and has not been mentioned much in spring and had arm in sling during spring game! Brad Morgan who also was also on sideline in spring game has a degree ( Walked w will Bryan) but he is out there because of love of game and something to show his family (imo)

NUMBERS
I know we had 4 attritions last year and 15 and 11 in 2 previous years (13 per year) .

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I can't see cottrell leaving. He is a leader. I can see Gant and king leaving. I can see Dolphus leaving as he was considering leaving last year, and last night didn't seem to get much action. Brashear, maybe Tukes

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Per ramblin wrek - some may not be on scholarship
We have a good number of r freshmen and a few freshmen that are highly likely to get ATL status.

26 rs soph and 4 soph
14 rs junior and 10 jr
11 rs senior and 2 sr
The rs sr and sr have 5 from the OL.

Hansen is jr in ol and has not been mentioned much in spring and had arm in sling during spring game! Brad Morgan who also was also on sideline in spring game has a degree ( Walked w will Bryan) but he is out there because of love of game and something to show his family (imo)

NUMBERS
I know we had 4 attritions last year and 15 and 11 in 2 previous years (13 per year) .

Brad Morgan was getting snaps at DT so that may convince him in staying

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I can't see cottrell leaving. He is a leader. I can see Gant and king leaving. I can see Dolphus leaving as he was considering leaving last year, and last night didn't seem to get much action. Brashear, maybe Tukes

Cottrell has been beat out by 2nd semester HS senior and Tukes is not on scholarship and very well in the mix as #2 TE

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Cottrell has been beat out by 2nd semester HS senior and Tukes is not on scholarship and very well in the mix as #2 TE
Was Cottrell beat out or injured??? And tukes is super small for tight end. Too small for tightend and too slow for WR. Hes only about 210

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Was Cottrell beat out or injured??? And tukes is super small for tight end. Too small for tightend and too slow for WR. Hes only about 210

Beat out, then injured, I guess. Ahmarean Brown is just too fast at slot. I still hope Nate stays and they find a way to get him some opportunities. He seemed to buy in and was a leader in the strength program.