So who leaves? Attrition.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
So, was he a scholarship baseball guy? I know they split up the scholarships in baseball, but as we're already over the limit if everyone stayed, I would think he might be a non-athletic scholarship guy at this point.
He was a walk-on on the baseball team and has now walked-on to the football team, quite literally lol. Just out of the left field gate of RCS onto Rose Bowl Field

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Its a shame, he was a solid back and great at getting the tough yards like Mason. I think somebody told him he was more valuable than he was though, and it became more about "me" than the team.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Its a shame, he was a solid back and great at getting the tough yards like Mason. I think somebody told him he was more valuable than he was though, and it became more about "me" than the team.
I agree, I loved Kirvonte's style. The kid had multiple knee surgeries dating back to high school. He very well could have simply evaluated the opportunity costs versus the opportunity benefits and decided to hang up the cleats. I wish him the best and hope he get's his degree at Tech.