So who knows anything about BC

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
(Dang. We had a game yesterday? :oops: I'm slippin'. Quick, lookit the boxscore and pretend you saw it ...)

Man, Wright sure had a good game. Amirite?

(Smooth. :cool:)

Must have been busy eating terrible ice cream.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Must have been busy eating terrible ice cream.

Nah, kg03 had a bball game. He's an Alvarado-type lead guard.

Too bad his coach refused to come out of their zone once the opponents got hot from deep.

So iow, his coach is a Pastner-type ... just kidding, just kidding. Cmon..why so serious, guys.

bob4gt

Jolly Good Fellow
Great (but somewhat ugly) game.
Wow, I no longer cringe when Moses takes a 20 footer. He has improved so much. Still needs to work on his dribble.
When will Banks stop taking dribbles and just power the ball in?
Bob

gtmike

Georgia Tech Fan
Banks' effect on the interior d has been huge. Not just the blocks themselves but the effect he has on anybody coming inside and causing them to modify their shot or decide to look back out for help. They pointed out on the broadcast how in control he is going up for blocks. He has been good at seeking out the ball cleanly with his hands. Don't know anything about Gigi, but if he can't replace some of that ability next year our inside d is going to be vastly different.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Nah, kg03 had a bball game. He's an Alvarado-type lead guard.

Too bad his coach refused to come out of their zone once the opponents got hot from deep.

So iow, his coach is a Pastner-type ... just kidding, just kidding. Cmon..why so serious, guys.

Well, hopefully you can use the ESPN app to watch the game. I'd really be interested in your insights.

Wait, what? I'm kidding! Do you think you're the only one who can kid?

Seriously, I'm kidding about kidding.

Wait, what?

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I wasn't able to watch the game on TV due to power outage but watched play by play on my cell phone. This team is coming along nicely in January with Jose's return and Usher able to play. Our rebounding has improved tremendously and everybody is settling in to their roles. We can play with anybody on any given night. Fun to watch.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
After watching the Duke game and what we did to BC, the remaining schedule only looks like 4 potential losses. 2 vs Louisville, @ Syracuse, Virginia. With that said we could win those and lose to the Wakes, Clemsons and Pitts lol

With our SOS, 12-8 in league play and 18-13 overall should be enough to get us in the tournament (If eligible)

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
After watching the Duke game and what we did to BC, the remaining schedule only looks like 4 potential losses. 2 vs Louisville, @ Syracuse, Virginia. With that said we could win those and lose to the Wakes, Clemsons and Pitts lol

With our SOS, 12-8 in league play and 18-13 overall should be enough to get us in the tournament (If eligible)

Mark my words.. Syracuse will take an L when we play them again!

Bottom line, if we want to dance, we have to be consistent against the lesser teams in conference

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck

My money is on us beating Syracuse, UVA and splitting with Louisville