So what's going on with this website?

Is nobody going to address what happened with this website last night? I, and at least 2 other regular posters could not even access the site, much less sign into it. Even this morning, it took 5 minutes for me to access it, but I had no problem logging in, once I HAD accessed it. I don't know about the other two I spoke with, but I tried two different browsers and even rebooted my computer, all to no avail. Can someone please tell us what happened?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Per John from my inquiry last night...

Looks like there's a hardware failure with the host so the DC is working on building a replacement server and gave me a 1.5 hour ETA.

I guess there is still some type of problem because I have noticed how slow the response is today.

Per John from my inquiry last night...

Looks like there's a hardware failure with the host so the DC is working on building a replacement server and gave me a 1.5 hour ETA.

I guess there is still some type of problem because I have noticed how slow the response is today.
Thank you. You need to post that on the home page for the site so that people will know. It just seems that it has been ignored, and that's why I opened this thread. I appreciate your response.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Thank you. You need to post that on the home page for the site so that people will know. It just seems that it has been ignored, and that's why I opened this thread. I appreciate your response.
I just got back from Denver late last night so I have not seen anyone posting about the problem until you opened this thread.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Problems still seem to exist this morning (Wednesday). It took me several attempts just to post a response to another post, and on a couple of those attempts I got some kind of system error message.

Most of my 503s we're when trying to load the "new posts" page if it helps. Loading individual threads were quick for me, personally