So what you think? Who plays as a freshmen?

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
I'm gunna go with someone kinda out there and say brashear makes an impact kinda reminds me of brant mitchell

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Who is definitely getting some snaps:
- Adams
- branch
(DL is overall weakest group on roster)

Who has 50/50 shot:
-woods
-Braun (cracks the 2 deep and gets some snaps)
-Camp/dolphus (seems like everyone is very high on camp)
-bridges (current roster weak on overall on LB depth)

I think everyone else is probably a redshirt, unless someone just absolutely is a terror during fall camp and can't keep them off the field.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I've never heard him say that. Some freshmen always play, if for no other reason out of necessity.
He might have said something about a specific position, but I doubt it. He has always said and the recruits have always been told that if they can play as freshmen, they will play. (My personal guesstimate is that if an Aback freshman plays it means either that he is a superstar already budding, or last year's crop was not as deep as appeared in the PT.)

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
Woods, Branch, and Adams all rotate, but don't forget Freeman and St. Amour will be a year bigger and stronger too. I'd consider playing Branch inside on 3rd downs. Dolphus and Camp both have a chance. I'm not as enamored with the wideouts on the roster as some other people here. Here's a dark horse; If JT5 misses significant time, I could see Lukas Johnson making enough noise running the scout team to get a look. Also, that PWO punter who's name I JUST forgot. Give him the job to-day.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Woods, Branch, and Adams all rotate, but don't forget Freeman and St. Amour will be a year bigger and stronger too. I'd consider playing Branch inside on 3rd downs. Dolphus and Camp both have a chance. I'm not as enamored with the wideouts on the roster as some other people here. Here's a dark horse; If JT5 misses significant time, I could see Lukas Johnson making enough noise running the scout team to get a look. Also, that PWO punter who's name I JUST forgot. Give him the job to-day.
Shea Underwood