So sick of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTThor

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm sorry. I'm wrong! I'm glad I'm wrong!

Great game.

I definitely take credit for this win. I changed my approach. Thought being negative might change things up!

Congratulations Paul Johnson and the coaching staff and most importantly the players.

flounder

Jolly Good Fellow
Damn straight! Fire the coaches! Fire the assistants! Fire the ballboys! Hire the coaches back so we can fire them again! Cut all the players! Then take them back so when they report for spring camp they see Jacob Eason urinating in their locker while everyone laughs! Then cut them again! I'm fine with the grad assistants though.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
What I'm so sick of are people who: Don't see the kids in practice, don't speak with the kids off the field, don't study opponent's film for hours, don't have years of coaching experience: and believe they know better than the coaches.
Where have you been? It is a fact, absolute fact, that all the good coaches are on message boards and those guys on the field are just extras. And very quickly now we will see the I-was-rooting-for-you-Butch contingent come out.

gt69hjcollins

Georgia Tech Fan
This game is not over, but it really is over.

Our program is in trouble. We are being beaten on both sides of the line and this has been happening consistently the entire second half of the season. Even Mercer and Ga Southern outplayed our D line. The lack of talent in the trenches is horrid. We are clearly among the bottom 20% of Power 5 teams for line talent.

This program is in trouble. Worst I have seen in 20 years.
Say again?

Ray Goooof part 2 has begun in Athens. He didn't have to throw a pass the whole day and would have the game going away. Thank you Kirby Dumba$$. Satan I mean Saban he is not.

GTG768B

Jolly Good Fellow
And somehow you are bitching about his damn bonus. Some of you are such losers.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I thought you'd be mad. We lost the ToP by 9 minutes. Isn't that what's most important?
And when we play them next year we will win both ToP and the game. Just you watch.
And Marshall had a great game at bback as well. I'm sure he doesn't know what to think.
That he played pretty well, of course. I never said he couldn't.

Other then that, however, I'm still betting that he ends up at AB next spring. He's just what we need out there and, if Mills comes back (I think he will), we get two quality backs at the same time. Get MM 10 - 15 carries and share the rest with Lynch and Searcy.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Im sick of this too. Sick of idiots making postgame threads before the game is over.
Sometimes I wonder who our fans are actually rooting for. C'mon guys, minus the couple of trolls on here we all want the good guys to win, right? For the record, I called a quick score (not quite on the 95yd drive) and a turnover to get us back into the game. I was fearful their nancy boy QB would get them close enough for their dorky FG kicker to have a shot as they had 30 secs. God smiled on us today. Go Jackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.