Snoddy

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Jn4heisman, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Jn4heisman

Jn4heisman Jolly Good Fellow

Is there any chance he moves to AB? I would like this move because he could use his speed out in the open and he could use his strength to get that extra yard!

2. BainbridgeJacket

BainbridgeJacket Helluva Engineer

AB requires agility which is not his strong suit.

hdgtfan likes this.
  3. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

plus, he was already tried at Aback. Didn't work out.

4. wingsrlevel

wingsrlevel Ramblin' Wreck

actually heard that he was practicing some with the AB recently. Blocking could be a issue for him at AB too. He may be one of those players having a hard time trying to find a home and get on the field somewhere.

5. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

He's just a RS Sophmore this year. He's got three more years. And again, he's going to thrive in our shotgun set where he'll get the ball with space to work. On passing plays, the linebackers that are going to have to cover him coming out of the backfield will weep.

6. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Snoddy still has tons potential and you can't teach speed.

But he has to catch and block better.

7. ATL1

ATL1 Helluva Engineer

If he proves himself, I think he'll be in on a lot of 3rd down,shotgun, and pistol plays..

8. JacketTrain

JacketTrain Jolly Good Fellow

Toss sweeps and jet sweeps until he learns the rest...he can at least do that and if he gets to the edge, he can house it.

9. Eric

He is a Bback now.

10. MGTfan

MGTfan Helluva Engineer

Eric, what makes you think he can't catch? I've seen you say something before about how he dropped a pass in the spring game, but he was playing with a broken wrist and a cast. Just curious if you've seen him struggle catching the ball other times as well.

11. Eric

Almost every time I've watched Snoddy he has struggled in that area...if he can be a consistent catcher and improve blocking he will see the field a lot more.