Smelter

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
Who takes the mantle next year? Summers will be the #1 I suppose. Very different sort of player than Smelter/Waller.

Jeune and Messick will have the opportunity to get yardage. I guess that's why they came here

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I expect or WR commits (Philpott, Howell) to step in and play as true freshmen ala Stephen Hill in 2009. Jeune is getting good reviews, but hard to take the place of Summers, Waller, and definitely Smelter.

BTW...speaking of Philpott:

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Somebody described him as manna from heaven, and they're right. You guys have taken some unexpected personnel hits, but don't forget him coming out of nowhere unexpectedly to be your biggest playmaker at WR in years.

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
For those keeping track at home, Bebe had 46 catches for 1154 yards, 25.1 ypc, and 8 TDs in 14 games in 2009.

That's 82.42 yards per game, 3.2 catches per game.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
3 one hundred yard games in 4 games is pretty good. Hope the scouts are watching.

Wish we could have gotten it to Waller today. I want him drafted too.

Who takes the mantle next year? Summers will be the #1 I suppose. Very different sort of player than Smelter/Waller.

Jeune and Messick will have the opportunity to get yardage. I guess that's why they came here

I like Waller, but there's one thing he still seems to lack, imo. He doesn't adjust well to poorly thrown passes. Summers is better at this imo.