Film Room Slow Motion Video GT v UT

Andewa

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks brotato! I just can't get over 2 things:

1) How well the offense was running this early in the season. We normally have so many missed assignments this early in the year.

2) Taquan athleticism is scary. He doesn't have the power of Nesbitt or the speed of Thomas, but his change of direction is uncanny. This was only one game, but it looks legit. No one needs to worry about him taking a beating over the season because DC's are going to force him to pitch it. (Just like they did with JT).

I am on the hype train. :geek:

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Thanks again this year! This is awesome and I look forward to it every week.

My only comment is that I hope TQM starts trusting his blocking a bit more as he progresses. As you LD pointed out, there were a few times that the planned hole was there and the cutback was the wrong read....particularly the last play of the game!

quadf

Georgia Tech Fan
Excellent breakdown.

Looks like TM has a theme of wanting to cut back in instead of trusting his lanes. Super high athleticism let him get away with it quite a bit, but I think he can be better. Slippery like JeT.

Also, love that block (was it braun?) that took out 2 defenders.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Excellent breakdown.

Looks like TM has a theme of wanting to cut back in instead of trusting his lanes. Super high athleticism let him get away with it quite a bit, but I think he can be better. Slippery like JeT.

So many times I was yelling "JUST RUN" becasue of some crazy cutback TM made. Of course, I could see the field better because of my nosebleed seats (thanks GTAA) but all the same I hope he gets coached to trust his lanes and keep moving down field. He's faster than most of the guys chasing him and they are going to miss sometimes.