Signing Day Media #GOLDblooded20

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
2007 = "Greatest recruiting class in the history of college football". Not sure if I heard that right. He seemed to chuckle after saying that. Must be part of the internal competition they have going on.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone else find it odd that every time he mentions Morpheus he almost always says he is contractually obligated to mention him and then laughs. I can't tell if he IS contractually obligated or if he is just joking cause he always mentions him.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
I like the Varsity prop.

No way he is really drinking anything from that cup. He is saying THWG. Responding to there ATL takeover poster. Reminding them that there is a Varsity in Athens and The Varsity is ATL, ATL is Ga Tech.

He couldn’t write all that on the cup but that’s what it meant.

He also said get use to us you Mutts we are already in your backyard !

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else find it odd that every time he mentions Morpheus he almost always says he is contractually obligated to mention him and then laughs. I can't tell if he IS contractually obligated or if he is just joking cause he always mentions him.

Could just be a running inside joke.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Is it true that the owner of the V (RIP) was denied entry to GT and opened up the V and painted it red to thumb his nose at us?