Interview Signee Recap Interview - Trey Klock

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Q: How is your training going?

A: "My offseason training is coming along well. I didn't play baseball this year so I would have more time in the weight room and I'm making a lot of progress"

Q: Any specific kind of workouts you are doing?

A: "I've been doing what the GT strength staff sent me and all of the other players"

Q: Any goals for your Freshman year?

A: "Most importantly I need to start off on a good foot in the classroom. And just compete and take in everything I can from Coach Sewak"

Q: Still coming in at OL?

A: "As of now yes"

Q: Looking back on recruiting...what would you say was your favorite part of it all?

A: "When it was all over haha it was a crazy experience and few kids get to go through it but it felt so good to commit early and be able to focus on other things"

Q: Any funny moments or anything that stood out to you?

A: "My Mom already booked hotels for every game next season! I have a big family and they want to see me play as much as possible. So I think that is pretty cool"

Q: Any idea on your current size?

A: "6'4 265"

Q: Looking back on GT, what made you know that GT was the right school for you?

A: "I committed in June and it was the best fit for me. I don't respect the kids that continue to take visits after they pick a school. The first reason I committed is because it is a great school and I can earn a degree that will take me somewhere in life. I fell in love with the campus, I fit in with all of the coaches and players, and I liked the way I would be utilized"

Q: Anything you would like to tell the GT fans?

A: "THWG!....And I want to thank them for welcoming me into their program and being some of the craziest fans in the country"