Sick Richt

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
It is simply remarkable what can be done for a less-then-massive heart attack these days. I'm glad Richt survived.

I hope he takes his doctors seriously, however. As one I know once said, "There's no such thing as a minor heart attack."

Deleted member 2897

"I went through the experience I had peace knowing I was going to heaven but I was going to miss my wife. I plan to be at work this week."

If I ever say something ridiculous (my opinion) like that - going right back to work - someone please beat me over the head. I would want to realize there are more important things in life at that point than working.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
It is simply remarkable what can be done for a less-then-massive heart attack these days. I'm glad Richt survived.

I hope he takes his doctors seriously, however. As one I know once said, "There's no such thing as a minor heart attack."
Any heart attack is serious, i wish him a speedy recovery

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
"I went through the experience I had peace knowing I was going to heaven but I was going to miss my wife. I plan to be at work this week."

If I ever say something ridiculous (my opinion) like that - going right back to work - someone please beat me over the head. I would want to realize there are more important things in life at that point than working.
Done. What can I use? Let's see …

But seriously: he had better take it easy or that trip to Heaven might take place when he least expects it.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer

Yes, it greatly increases the risk of having another one, and the 2nd one is usually much worse. Hopefully, he can get a handle on it, and get to see us beat his 'dogs and 'canes many times, God-willing.