Shooting at White House

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
This will probably end up getting political and getting nuked. That isn't my intent.

I looked at Youtube and saw that there was a live press conference at the White House. I started to watch it. About 15 minutes ago, a Secret Service agent walked up to the President and asked him to go with him. The press went crazy taking pictures out the window of the press room. The President returned after about 10 minutes and said that the Secret Service had just shot someone.

GT_EE78

Banned
I don't see how its political.just news. Still not a complete story out but more now.
"
Describing what he knew about the situation, the president said it “seems” an armed person was shot by Secret Service and had been taken to the hospital.
“It seems that the shooting was done by law enforcement,” he said.
The Secret Service later tweeted: “The Secret Service can confirm there has been an officer involved shooting at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. Law enforcement officials are on the scene. More information to follow.”
That intersection is right outside the White House grounds.

The Secret Service said in a tweet that a male subject and a USSS officer were both transported to a local hospital. “At no time during this incident was the White House complex breached or were any protectees in danger,” the agency said, adding the investigation is ongoing.

A law enforcement source told Fox News it appears the wounds to the suspect in the officer-involved shooting are not fatal. "