Shamire Devine update

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't care where his weight is. I just want him to be able to get oxygen into his system at a rate that will allow him to sustain effort. That might have to be at a lower weight. It might not. It just depends on the individual. Generally speaking, for guys like him, it will involve him losing inches around the middle. However, if he adds muscle it may be a wash on the scales. It is all about better cardio and more strength.

This kid is going to be good. I am absolutely convinced. The only obstacles (outside of, knock on wood, injuries) would be self inflicted, like diet and exercise, or lack thereof. Get after it young man! This program has been needing a guy like you in the trenches for a while. There are a lot of people counting on you. Internal motivation baby, internal motivation...

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
physical_o_GIFSoup.com_thumb%5B3%5D.gif

FIFM

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Mountain.jpg
I don't care where his weight is. I just want him to be able to get oxygen into his system at a rate that will allow him to sustain effort. That might have to be at a lower weight. It might not. It just depends on the individual. Generally speaking, for guys like him, it will involve him losing inches around the middle. However, if he adds muscle it may be a wash on the scales. It is all about better cardio and more strength.

This kid is going to be good. I am absolutely convinced. The only obstacles (outside of, knock on wood, injuries) would be self inflicted, like diet and exercise, or lack thereof. Get after it young man! This program has been needing a guy like you in the trenches for a while. There are a lot of people counting on you. Internal motivation baby, internal motivation...

Exhibit A; http://nypost.com/2014/05/21/game-of-thrones-mountain-is-worlds-2nd-strongest-man/ Dude weighs over 400lb's