Seriously....who else we gonna beat?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Got to stay healthy in OL and DL. McGowan makes a difference and Gibbs gets a lot of attention. Helps Sims running. We have some playmakers. The DL came up big on that fourth down stop. Did UNC even punt. maybe once. Howell fumbles were drive killers and kept them from making big plays. That three man rush was definitely effective last night.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Got to stay healthy in OL and DL. McGowan makes a difference and Gibbs gets a lot of attention. Helps Sims running. We have some playmakers. The DL came up big on that fourth down stop. Did UNC even punt. maybe once. Howell fumbles were drive killers and kept them from making big plays. That three man rush was definitely effective last night.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Carolina punted 4 times. Same as us.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
One loss and we won’t win again. One win and we are winning the division. Everyone just enjoy it for what it is

Well, that pretty much describes the state of "Fan". :) I say it's normal and okay and maybe even good. It means we care. If we didn't care we'd be objective and work in Vegas.

candrewk

Georgia Tech Fan
Must win: Duke
Winnable (at least win one of the two): UVA, BC
Stretches, but could win if we have another UNC-level performance: Pitt, VT, Miami
Almost certain losses: Notre Dame, u[sic]ga

I think 5 wins would've been an impressive stride, but that obviously accounted for an NIU win and UNC loss. 5 would still be huge, 4 would be a bit disappointing, but not hot seat worthy.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Must win: Duke
Winnable (at least win one of the two): UVA, BC
Stretches, but could win if we have another UNC-level performance: Pitt, VT, Miami
Almost certain losses: Notre Dame, u[sic]ga

I think 5 wins would've been an impressive stride, but that obviously accounted for an NIU win and UNC loss. 5 would still be huge, 4 would be a bit disappointing, but not hot seat worthy.
Lol Notre dame could barely beat FSU and dwags barely beat clemson. what a pessimist.

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
If I was a betting man, I'd put UVA and Miami as winnable; maybe 50/50. BC and VT as underdogs but not crazy if we pulled them off; maybe 35/65. ND as not likely, uGA as very unlikely.

5 wins is a very possible outcome where I'd be happy with progress.

GTL

Jolly Good Fellow
We beat Clemson. You heard it here first. We also beat Notre Dame. We lose to VT, Georgia and Boston College. We get blown out by Pittsburg. We win all our other games. End up 7-5 just as predicted before the season started.

But don’t tell Clemson, Notre Dame or UNC. Those wins absolutely depend on our catching them by surprise. If we talk about it too much on the site we will not surprise them and we will lose.

😀
Well, this post has aged fairly well.