SEC not jumping on this band-wagon

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, the young man is probably the product of a lot of things working at different times in his life.

I doubt seriously that playing ball at an SEC school is one of them. My guess: he could be a bisexual alien with green spots and if he played DE well, any coach in any conference would suddenly get all tolerant of anything he did all of a sudden. I sure would.

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
He should just go ahead and put on the big red nose and big floppy shoes and act like a clown with the circus he's going to bring to the team that drafts him.

BranMart

Georgia Tech Fan
I would say they "claimed" him when they made him Defensive Player of the Year...Are you saying they made him "catch the gay?"

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
poodleface: It does not have to be related to GT Football. Did you not notice that you were looking at another category? It is Pro and other Colleges. This is the correct catergory for this poster's topic. Since it is news and all over the sports pages, then it is relevant news on this sports board. I will assure you that it will be a hot topic on ESPN when the pros choose the college kids, and it will be a hot topic on all the news media. Hey, it already is a hot topic.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
poodleface: It does not have to be related to GT Football. Did you not notice that you were looking at another category? It is Pro and other Colleges. This is the correct catergory for this poster's topic. Since it is news and all over the sports pages, then it is relevant news on this sports board. I will assure you that it will be a hot topic on ESPN when the pros choose the college kids, and it will be a hot topic on all the news media. Hey, it already is a hot topic.

Actually this topic was in the wrong place...Poodleface did the right thing and reported the post so we could move it to the correct forum.