Season Tix

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
So I have a question. Season tickets start today. I've had tickets for 2 years now. If I want to move to a section closer to middle of the field for more money. Why do I have to wait till new season ticket holders purchase and I get what's left over in May?
Yep, it makes no sense. They assume current STH would not want to move into currently vacant seats. Apparently we could have called last week to move our location but this should be step one of the process. The May relocations are really only helpful if you are trying to relocate to an area with high demand like Club Seats or sections 105-107.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Yep, it makes no sense. They assume current STH would not want to move into currently vacant seats. Apparently we could have called last week to move our location but this should be step one of the process. The May relocations are really only helpful if you are trying to relocate to an area with high demand like Club Seats or sections 105-107.

I asked last week if I could move and was told I'd have to wait till may.

I'm kind of astonished that a program that struggles to put butts in the seats would treat season ticket holders last to vacant seats.... like I'm willing to spend MORE money....

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Updated info on season tix relocation.

Screenshot_20190128-085556_Messages.jpg

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Had to call in to swap seats and was on hold about 7 minutes. Only time in my life I wish I was on hold for longer.
We're in our second season in 109 after spending time in 223 the prior 3.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
So I have a question. Season tickets start today. I've had tickets for 2 years now. If I want to move to a section closer to middle of the field for more money. Why do I have to wait till new season ticket holders purchase and I get what's left over in May?

Because you have to wait until the other STH's renew (or not) so that an accurate inventory can be made. I did the same ... placed my order and asked my rep to put me on the list. Worked great.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Just got mine as well. Funny ... they showed all seats sold in Section 107 and 106. I'm wondering if they just reserved them or have actually sold them all.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
What is this low cost Gold Zone I'm seeing and is it different from the north upper stands?

It is the Upper North above the walkway. Below the walkway is $300 with no Tech Fund contribution. Upper North above the walkway has been called the Gold Zone for a while and have been the lowest cost area of the stadium. (Except that for a couple of years they offered $99(I think) seats in the last couple of rows in the Upper North.)