Season tickets

It's a good thing I read this message board. UPS left mine on my doorstep sometime this afternoon without bothering to ring the bell. The box is soaking wet from the rain, but fortunately the contents are still dry. UPS sucks !!!

Kcsunshine

Georgia Tech Fan
I got a package from gt via the post office that included the clear bag and a pamphlet and a few other misc other items but NO TIX. Does anybody know if gt is sending 2 different shipments and the tix come separately?? Please say yes.

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
I got a package from gt via the post office that included the clear bag and a pamphlet and a few other misc other items but NO TIX. Does anybody know if gt is sending 2 different shipments and the tix come separately?? Please say yes.
Your tickets should have been in the same box.

Kcsunshine

Georgia Tech Fan
One of my other gt buddies said he got 2 different shipments and tix were in a separate shipment. Weird stuff

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
It's a good thing I read this message board. UPS left mine on my doorstep sometime this afternoon without bothering to ring the bell. The box is soaking wet from the rain, but fortunately the contents are still dry. UPS sucks !!!

Same here. I got back from NC this evening to the soggy remnants of a box. Fortunately the tickets weren't ruined.

Tix.jpg

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

You might have selected "hold at will call" when you ordered. You should call the GTAA on Monday to confirm.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
This is no good. The other missing ticket is mine! 31 years after I graduate and Ma Tech is still trying to shaft me! I'm sure we can straighten this out. If the tickets are lost, they can probably void them and re-issue PDF versions.