Season tickets

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I purchased season tickets this season for the first time. Just wondering if any of you on here have any idea when they may be mailed out. Looking forward to making ALL home games for the first time!! Go jackets!!!!

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
They usually say 3 weeks before the first home game, so we ought to be getting them within the next week.

Edit: Got an email 4 minutes after posting this saying my season tickets have been shipped.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Well I may be coming back to Atlanta so mine will be used by ME and mine this year! I know I have some extended family that will be happy I'm coning back but aggravated with me this they will have to get their own tickets now :D

RamblinJack

Georgia Tech Fan
Got this email today 08/07/2014
"Your 2014 Georgia Tech football season ticket package is being shipped to you via UPS. Your package will leave our ticket printer on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 and be shipped to the following address"

biggtfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I purchased season tickets this season for the first time. Just wondering if any of you on here have any idea when they may be mailed out. Looking forward to making ALL home games for the first time!! Go jackets!!!!

Congratulations and welcome to being a season ticket holder. I hope you bring us good luck!

LibertyTurns

Banned
Can't wait to cheer on the White & Gold!

Why does GT always have to torture me? Nearly everyone else is getting emails saying their tickets are on the way. Crickets in my inbox.

wuzjrbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
They usually say 3 weeks before the first home game, so we ought to be getting them within the next week.

Edit: Got an email 4 minutes after posting this saying my season tickets have been shipped.

Same here, got email today.

gtduck

Georgia Tech Fan
UPS guy just dropped mine off!

Attachments

• IMG_0613 (1).jpg
    IMG_0613 (1).jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 43