Season Tickets Shipped!!!!

LibertyTurns

Banned
Wife says mine safely in the house!!!!! Got all flights and hotels booked except for 1 week. 8 games so far & hopefully 2-3 more. Football season can't get here fast enough.

Go Jackets!!!!!!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Any more updates from anyone? The gtswarm community won't get any work done today as we wait to hear that each person has received their tickets. A simple, "not yet" or "got em" will do. Thanks.

GTBandman

Jolly Good Fellow
Mine delivered today. Got etickets last year but wanted the special feel of the old style. Also easier to put in my wallet headed to the game than the whole page exercise.

Well, apparently I ordered "print at home" tickets, and they are now in my mailbox. The funny thing is that, although they are indeed football tickets, some of the information that came with the email is for basketball tickets, saying fans can enter at any gate, and also making reference to McCamish Pavilion. You can't enter any gate in BDS; you can only enter a gate that offers access to the particular stands your seat is in. There is no way to enter a west stands gate and get to the upper east deck. Somebody at Tech is totally clueless. But at least I have the tickets now. GO JACKETS !!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
happy dance gif.gif

bubba dodd

Georgia Tech Fan
Got mine today....really disappointed. They are almost all white...pic of player on left side.....section row and seat print soooo small that it can't be read without really, really young eyes!!!! Gone'a be a lot of folks bring the wrong ticket to the game 'cause they look so much alike........these are the worst I've ever seen and I've had tickets since 1962!!!! Really piss-poor!!! I'd fire the bastard that came up with this design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!