Season Ticket Member Gift

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
You got some with the flag? There was nothing else in the envelope my flag was in except the flag.

In one of the communications from GT Athletics, they said season ticket holders(members) would be receiving the flag. People who had ordered printed tickets would receive commemorative tickets since all tickets are going to be mobile this year.

If you ordered printed tickets, you should have gotten them. If you didn't, you won't.

In one of the communications from GT Athletics, they said season ticket holders(members) would be receiving the flag. People who had ordered printed tickets would receive commemorative tickets since all tickets are going to be mobile this year.

If you ordered printed tickets, you should have gotten them. If you didn't, you won't.
Ahhh. That explains it. I didn't order printed tickets. Still though, if they are fake anyway, why not send them to everyone. Makes no sense.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I didn’t notice the wrong game aspect. So what exactly are they commemorating? Games that didn’t happen? What a dumb *** waste of money.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Also, not sure if you noticed, but they’re going to charge you more for your seat if you move to a more expensive area. So you restrict seating, make people move, then charge them more? Seems fair

Every guy does this with their dress socks amirite.
Actually, I placed a verifiably black shirt up against the flag trim, and it matched perfectly. But, oddly enough, now that I have mounted it on a pole outside, I can actually see the navy that others are claiming it to be. Regardless, it is much darker than the navy used in jerseys dating back at least to the 1990 Citrus Bowl and most recently those butt-ugly all blue unis we wore in Detroit. Deep navy or black, either way I like it.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Also, not sure if you noticed, but they’re going to charge you more for your seat if you move to a more expensive area. So you restrict seating, make people move, then charge them more? Seems fair
I got lucky this year and was able to upgrade way beyond what I could any other year. I’m sure I’m the lowest priority number in the chair backs now because I didn’t donate anything to GT when I was in the military nor did I ever buy season tickets. I had my 10 alumni points when I settled down and that was it. I’m now sitting around priority 5k or so. This year nobody wanted season tickets and I was able to jump from eastBF nosebleeds to front and center chair backs. I’m sure I’m screwed because I’m way down the totem pole. Someone from where I used to sit that had been buying tickets for 25 years can easily take my seats if they want this year for the extra $$ I ponied up or they can stay where they’re at with no extra charge.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
I got lucky this year and was able to upgrade way beyond what I could any other year. I’m sure I’m the lowest priority number in the chair backs now because I didn’t donate anything to GT when I was in the military nor did I ever buy season tickets. I had my 10 alumni points when I settled down and that was it. I’m now sitting around priority 5k or so. This year nobody wanted season tickets and I was able to jump from eastBF nosebleeds to front and center chair backs. I’m sure I’m screwed because I’m way down the totem pole. Someone from where I used to sit that had been buying tickets for 25 years can easily take my seats if they want this year for the extra $$ I ponied up or they can stay where they’re at with no extra charge.
I didn't even think about that. I really hope all those that claim a new spot plan on actually going. Would suck to have all the chair backs just spread out into other good sections and never actually attend pushing out others in those sections