Season Ticket Holders

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
My season tickets are in CL2 and noticed that the seats right in front of me are always occupied by the opposing team's fans. I don't know if it is possible, but I wish I could have bought those tickets and gave them to military or service people for the games. Does GT have a central system where we could have season ticket holders post their tickets for sale so that fellow GT fans can buy them? Another idea, would be if we could donate them to GT Athletics so that they can give them to special situations such as yesterday to military fans who may not otherwise be able to attend. I'm so tired of traveling up to games to sit around opposing fans, not to mention how obnoxious the ones were yesterday.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I was thinking the same thing until it occured to me that it's possible some oppossing fans (read that Dawg fans) buy Tech season tickets so they can have good seats every two years in Atlanta and then scalp their other tickets to whomever is willing to buy them for all the other games, which are typically opposing fans.

Just a thought.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I know for a fact that some business owners buy tickets in club and give them to clients, etc. and get a tax write-off for the cost. I wish there were a way to adjust the points of the person buying the tickets based on whether or not Tech people use them, but that is probably an impossible thing to track.

We've changed sections twice in recent years due to a huge number of UGA fans being present for their game. Not enjoyable! Fortunately our current section doesn't have much of that going on.