Season Ticket Holder Survey

LibertyTurns

Banned
@GTJackets Despite your opinion it’s unlikely you singularly have a penchant for jinxing GT football. I believe it’s a group effort.

Sorry to hear your first year is ruined. I remember when my wife told me she wanted us to buy tickets even though we’re over 500 miles away. Had lots of good times since then even though attending games is sometimes tough with work and family coupled with being so far from Atlanta. Next year will be awesome for you no doubt.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase add on single game tickets? I just started dating a uga fan, but she is open to coming to Tech games. Need all the help I can get.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Seek Help that are 96 million in the US not married who do not like uga. call Dr, LOVE 1-800- 000-0000 ( I had high hopes for you )

High Hopes...love the pun.

But she is pretty dang good in all other areas of her life other than her loyalties to colleges. I'm hoping to be like my buddy who gets season tickets with me. His wife was a uga fan but he was able to turn her from the dark side and she bleeds White and Gold now. So there's hope.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
High Hopes...love the pun.

But she is pretty dang good in all other areas of her life other than her loyalties to colleges. I'm hoping to be like my buddy who gets season tickets with me. His wife was a uga fan but he was able to turn her from the dark side and she bleeds White and Gold now. So there's hope.
Ok just remember I was hoping my wife could cook ( it's not that hard )

LibertyTurns

Banned
Does anyone know if we will be able to purchase add on single game tickets? I just started dating a uga fan, but she is open to coming to Tech games. Need all the help I can get.
It’s a pretty good school for girls. No problem with that. Wouldn’t send my daughter there, but it’s definitely better than jail or laying around all day eating chips.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
FYI, I asked whether they thought season tickets holders may be limited to which games they can attend and was told that while they are still waiting to hear back on the exact capacity limitations, they expect all season tickets holders to be able to attend all games.
just to add to this, talked to my ticket guy he told me they still don't know the number of seats they will be able to use . But 40% have opt out for this year so he does think everyone else that has season tickets will be able to get seats. So unless they say no fans those that want to come will be ok but you will not be in the same seats. He also said if you have 4 or any number of season tickets they will be in a block together but they can not add another group of friends that say to tailgate with to that block. I hope this is good news for those who still want to come to the games that right now it looks good for you.
( Supersizethatorder-mutt , and Too tall )

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
FYI, I asked whether they thought season tickets holders may be limited to which games they can attend and was told that while they are still waiting to hear back on the exact capacity limitations, they expect all season tickets holders to be able to attend all games.

If we can attend all then I'll most likely be there for all. I'm just interested in how the overall spacing is gonna work. As long as others aren't right on top of me then I'll feel pretty safe.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
just to add to this, talked to my ticket guy he told me they still don't know the number of seats they will be able to use . But 40% have opt out for this year so he does think everyone else that has season tickets will be able to get seats. So unless they say no fans those that want to come will be ok but you will not be in the same seats. He also said if you have 4 or any number of season tickets they will be in a block together but they can not add another group of friends that say to tailgate with to that block. I hope this is good news for those who still want to come to the games that right now it looks good for you.
( Supersizethatorder-mutt , and Too tall )
What are they going to do when people move around? For instance my family has separate season tickets right next to each other. I guess we just have to select blocks near each other.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
What are they going to do when people move around? For instance my family has separate season tickets right next to each other. I guess we just have to select blocks near each other.
Yes. Only season tickets that are purchased together are allowed to sit together.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Yes. Only season tickets that are purchased together are allowed to sit together.
Yeah I hear you. But I’m confused as to how they plan on regulating it. What I mean is, what’s to stop me from just walking to one of the other 40k empty seats and just sitting down.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I hear you. But I’m confused as to how they plan on regulating it. What I mean is, what’s to stop me from just walking to one of the other 40k empty seats and just sitting down.
I suspect they'll do something to designate that a specific seat is not usable. I don't think they'll remove seats, but they'll designate seats as not available. I think the ushers will be there to enforce compliance.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure security/ushers will ask you to leave. Then remove you if you refuse to leave?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I'm sure security/ushers will ask you to leave. Then remove you if you refuse to leave?
I doubt that’s going to be possible to enforce. And who cares if two parts of the same family sit together as long as that mini group is spaced out from the others.

All this worry about the stands is funny to me. The bigger issue from a spacing standpoint is going to be the areas under the stands and the restrooms. Ever been to the upper east? Good luck staying six feet away from someone at the concession stand.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I doubt that’s going to be possible to enforce. And who cares if two parts of the same family sit together as long as that mini group is spaced out from the others.

All this worry about the stands is funny to me. The bigger issue from a spacing standpoint is going to be the areas under the stands and the restrooms. Ever been to the upper east? Good luck staying six feet away from someone at the concession stand.
They will probably shut that part down. I have heard there won't be concessions at all.