Season Ticket Holder Survey

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Got an email today from GTAA taking a survey of season ticket holders and asking if we would be interested in attending football games this year at BDS or whether we'd rather skip this year and wait until next year. Lots of details about how it will work if they do have fans this year....you'll be assigned an appointment time to select your seats based on your cumulative AT point totals, and then you'll get to pick seats together for your party (only). If you wind up in cheaper seats, you will have the chance to get a refund on the difference or donate it to GTAA. More detail in the email.

I voted to attend this year, not to skip until next year.

What about ya'll?

Got an email today from GTAA taking a survey of season ticket holders and asking if we would be interested in attending football games this year at BDS or whether we'd rather skip this year and wait until next year. Lots of details about how it will work if they do have fans this year....you'll be assigned an appointment time to select your seats based on your cumulative AT point totals, and then you'll get to pick seats together for your party (only). If you wind up in cheaper seats, you will have the chance to get a refund on the difference or donate it to GTAA. More detail in the email.

I voted to attend this year, not to skip until next year.

What about ya'll?
I did as well.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I’m in. If y’all don’t want to go then hurry up and vote no to open up the seats for the rest of us!

CheCha54

Georgia Tech Fan
I’m in. If y’all don’t want to go then hurry up and vote no to open up the seats for the rest of us!
The deadline for the decision to keep or defer is Aug 7th. I don't think there will be alternative seating assignments until after that date.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Opted to keep my tickets this year even though I likely won’t be able to make one - have some Tech friends in atl that would use them. Regardless of what happens the GTAA is getting my season ticket money though. They’ll be in desperate need if we don’t play.

DeepSnap

GT Athlete
Deferred to 2021.

At 70, and in good health, regardless of whatever odds you want to cite, it ain't worth it.

Missed a lot of years due to Navy obligations & being assigned overseas in my old DoD job. One more year won't matter & the GTAA will have benefit of my AT & Tech Fund monies this year. Next year? I'll probably still make the same or greater A-T donations, but my tix & Tech Fund will just be pre-paid.

Deferred to 2021.

At 70, and in good health, regardless of whatever odds you want to cite, it ain't worth it.

Missed a lot of years due to Navy obligations & being assigned overseas in my old DoD job. One more year won't matter & the GTAA will have benefit of my AT & Tech Fund monies this year. Next year? I'll probably still make the same or greater A-T donations, but my tix & Tech Fund will just be pre-paid.
I will be 76 by the time football season begins, and I will be in the stands if the games are played and fans are allowed.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Some of you may remember that for the first time in my life (47 years), I'm a GT Football season ticket holder thanks to my wife. She gave me two for Christmas.

I'm fully prepared to accept responsibility for creating this entire situation. I wanted to put it out to the rest of you guys to see if it's acceptable for me to transfer my 2020 tickets to 2021. I'm willing to fall on the sword so the rest of you can enjoy your season tickets, but just wanted to know if you think the jinx is string enough to span into next season or if it's a one-season thing and it will be okay for me to start next season.

Thoughts?

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Some of you may remember that for the first time in my life (47 years), I'm a GT Football season ticket holder thanks to my wife. She gave me two for Christmas.

I'm fully prepared to accept responsibility for creating this entire situation. I wanted to put it out to the rest of you guys to see if it's acceptable for me to transfer my 2020 tickets to 2021. I'm willing to fall on the sword so the rest of you can enjoy your season tickets, but just wanted to know if you think the jinx is string enough to span into next season or if it's a one-season thing and it will be okay for me to start next season.

Thoughts?
Do what is best for you don't worry about what others think. I think we will be fine next year ( I hope)
remember if they have limited seating it will be by AT points . So even if you want to go you still may not be able.