Season Ticket Holder Event

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It's this Sunday in case anyone didn't get the email. CJP is usually really good at these things.

• An opportunity to shoot a half-court shot to receive one (1) free season ticket
  • Guided behind-the-scene tours of the Zelnak Practice Facility
  • Check out the newly unveiled adidas basketball jerseys
  • Q & A with Head Coaches MaChelle Joseph & Josh Pastner
  • Autographs with both teams

I have RSVP'd...Looking forward it. I plan on sinking that half-court shot..LOL. Does that amount to a random drawing for someone to take the shot, or does anyone get a shot?

Wonder if they be giving out any free swag. T-shirts?

glandon1960

Jolly Good Fellow
Things Pastner said of note:
- Look for them to play 'positionless' this year - you may see guards inside some, bigs on perimiter ... he has a lot of players that can play multiple positions and intends to use that to make matchups hard for other teams, more than one person capable of playing point on court at all times ... also this will make scouting us a lot harder
----- Can not play same style offense since Ben Lammers is not there, and not going to try

- Health - everyone is healthy right now except Devoe (toe) - who should be back in time for first game

- When I spoke to some of the players ... James Banks said he wants to play this year and waiting for NCAA ruling, Sylvester Ogbondo said he is healthy and able to play all out, Curtis Haywood said leg is 100 percent and no lingering problems (I told him to shoot more!)

- Defense - will still play good bit of zone, but he feels last year teams adjusted to the unorthodox shifts in our zone .. so they are working on some different things in the zone to make it harder to prepare for ...... He also thinks this team can be good on the ball and above average defensive team

- Shooting - this team should (has to) shoot the three better than last two years

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Here's a picture of the difference between our new uniform color and the new floor color. Horribly off.

upload_2018-10-30_8-21-26.png