Season Ticket Delivery?

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Not 100% sure, but close to it. I received a notice that UPS will deliver a package to me from GA TECH ATHLETIC ASSOC. In one place it said tomorrow, in another it said on Friday.

No notification here, but I will be keeping an eye out for the delivery. UPS just leaves their deliveries on my doorstep, even if I am home. They never bother to ring the bell; they just leave it there. So I have to be on the lookout if I know something is coming.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
No notification here, but I will be keeping an eye out for the delivery. UPS just leaves their deliveries on my doorstep, even if I am home. They never bother to ring the bell; they just leave it there. So I have to be on the lookout if I know something is coming.

If you sign up for MyUPS, they will send notifications as soon as something is scheduled to be delivered. This one hasn't been picked up yet, it only shows "Order Processed: Ready for UPS:". I get a text notification and notification from the UPS app as soon as they know something is being shipped to my house.

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
For those of us that got the email version, does anybody know if will we also be able to use mobile entry?

My email has the following:
"Your tickets are attached to this email and must be printed and presented at the event for entry. Tickets displayed on a mobile device will not be accepted."

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
All my E tickets have all arrived via e-mail. Tn tickets in separate e-mail and extra Jax tickets came Monday via e-mail. If you have an AOL e-mail there may be an issue so beware. I had to change my email address in order to get my GTAA e-mails as AOL was not letting some of them through. That was making me as anxious as not knowing who is starting QB.

All my E tickets have all arrived via e-mail. Tn tickets in separate e-mail and extra Jax tickets came Monday via e-mail. If you have an AOL e-mail there may be an issue so beware. I had to change my email address in order to get my GTAA e-mails as AOL was not letting some of them through. That was making me as anxious as not knowing who is starting QB.
I was able to print out my extra (free) Jax State tickets at the same time I ordered them, 2 weeks ago. All of my other tickets will be delivered by UPS.

gtduck

Georgia Tech Fan
My email has the following:
"Your tickets are attached to this email and must be printed and presented at the event for entry. Tickets displayed on a mobile device will not be accepted."
I had mobile tickets last year and use the Apple Passbook (Wallet) ones. They worked on my phone just fine last year. I got the same version this year and don't see any reason why they wouldn't work again. I can understand if you need to print out the PDF ones, but the other ones should work just fine.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
I had mobile tickets last year and use the Apple Passbook (Wallet) ones. They worked on my phone just fine last year. I got the same version this year and don't see any reason why they wouldn't work again. I can understand if you need to print out the PDF ones, but the other ones should work just fine.
Okay, good to know. I'll bring both for the first couple of games, but having an option on mobile is a nice backup.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
This is my first time using the Apple Wallet version. The technology works fine as I use it for airline flights. But, there is nothing like walking the gate, tickets in hand. Old school, I guess.