Season starts tonight! Presby game thread

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
I think that Bolden will help bolster some offense. Plus Hunt and Golden had to leave a little early with fouls.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
feeling a little better about shooting end of the first half, start of the second.

I'm really hoping that Jason Morris can come back and be productive. I'm a big fan, but the kid has not had great luck in the health department.

ASURAMS07

Jolly Good Fellow
I love Golden and driving to the basket. Something we did not have last year. Good too see that from him.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Stacey Poole Jr with 2 great layups rather than trying to make the slams! Playing mature.

Jorgenson can pass the ball!!!

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Jorgenson numbers for the game: 8 points, 4 assists, 4 steals, 4 rebounds.
His problem is going to be defense against the big guards in the ACC who will post him up.
The kid can flat out pass the basketball.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Jorgenson numbers for the game: 8 points, 4 assists, 4 steals, 4 rebounds.
His problem is going to be defense against the big guards in the ACC who will post him up.
The kid can flat out pass the basketball.

Yeah, there's no doubt that getting Golden will pay huge dividends for a while to get TJ into shape for those games

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't know fancy responses and whatnot but the lady works for Tech. I had tix with her behind me 3 times last year and wanted to scream (I wanted to joke and say end it all but ppl getting weird and serious, which is well, serious, i'm not f'in around). BTW eat and drink at Marlowes and your parking is paid for at home games. If I don't get a spot I'm coming for everyone on this board.. haha

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Also, Golden is solid and adds needed stability to a young back court. He distributes the ball well but will score when needed. Poole bros showed greater maturity and played more within the team concept, imo. Carter looked fitter and stronger. Stephens will be a reliable big, but is really thin for today's acc.

After Bolden and Morris return, we'll have a fairly solid 10 man rotation with Heyward and Stephens as 11 and 12,

Last year, we scored 52 v Presby, and we had that with more than 16 min left.

Midlands Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Miller looked a lot more confident and aggressive. If he continues to hit 18ft jumpers, the offense will be something we've been waiting on for a while now.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Tonight is Delaware State at McCamish.
Wednesday is national signing day for BB. We need to get two signed and delivered.
Friday Gregory takes his crew to UGA for a road game. Will be a tough game.