Sean McVay

Gtech50

Ramblin' Wreck
The 30 year old Rams coach has been pretty successful as the Redskins OC and Rams HC. Apparently he went to HS in Atlanta (Marist). Obviously this is a long shot, but does anyone know if he would ever be open to moving back to Georgia and coaching college. His youth and energy could be pretty successful with recruits and he has a great reputation in the NFL.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
What did I miss? What happened to the coach we had? Does the AD even know he has left? (Hint: Tech did pretty good sending a coach to the pros with Ross. Getting one back in Gailey, not so good.) But if anybody knows where Johnson landed, speak up.

According to this post. It would seem that the browns decided they couldn't compete in the nfl doing what everyone else is doing, decided to bring in CPJ to run an option.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
He has the Rams positioned to make their first playoff run since Marshall Faulk wore his knee down to the bone, no way he leaves that for a college job where he'd have to "rebuild" for a couple years until he gets his guys.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
What did I miss? What happened to the coach we had? Does the AD even know he has left? (Hint: Tech did pretty good sending a coach to the pros with Ross. Getting one back in Gailey, not so good.) But if anybody knows where Johnson landed, speak up.
Johnson is going to Indiana and will enroll in the music PhD program with his daughter.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Johnson is going to Indiana and will enroll in the music PhD program with his daughter.
All kidding aside, I think that is a remarkable thing, for a football coach to have an operatic daughter. Must be the mother coming out. Is she going to Indiana?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Does McVay know how to run the flex option? I've read way too many times on here that it's nearly impossible to win with any other system at GT. Hopefully CPJ can act as an offensive consultant for McVay if that ever happens.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
The 30 year old Rams coach has been pretty successful as the Redskins OC and Rams HC. Apparently he went to HS in Atlanta (Marist). Obviously this is a long shot, but does anyone know if he would ever be open to moving back to Georgia and coaching college. His youth and energy could be pretty successful with recruits and he has a great reputation in the NFL.

Hell lets shoot for the stars, i say we exhume Heisman, Dodd, and Vince Lombardi, get dna samples and then splice them together and manufacture the perfect test-tube coach for GT.