SE Missouri

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That makes complete sense to me. Finally, a Danny Hall decision I agree with!

Yeah, I like Jake a lot too. Only kept him in for 2 innings. Of course, our reliever comes in and loads the bases without an out. Then we turn a double play but the top 230 powerhouse SEMO scores a run. Then give up a HR. At least we have enough power to overcome a lot; up 4-3. For now.

If Jake were the only one who had regressed on the staff I'd think it was Jake. But most of our pitchers have regressed.

We have so many pitchers, why stay with one if he comes in and puts two on? And why let him out of the bullpen unless he can throw strikes? And why .......

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Nice Three innings by Hughes. Good start by Jake.

Hope these guys get some summer ball experience / coaching.

GT wins 8-5. Beats losing by a lot.
3 good innings by Datoc too except 1 pitch. These 3 guys really need to step up these last 2 weeks if we are going to have any shot at the ACC championship game.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
3 good innings by Datoc too except 1 pitch. These 3 guys really need to step up these last 2 weeks if we are going to have any shot at the ACC championship game.
I agree 100% got to get these guys rolling,if we can win 2/3 games against duke I'd be happy the way we've been playing 3 I'd be really excited but we need to go deep into the tournament I wish them all the luck go get them boys

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
The game was televised on the ESPN app.

I thought Hughes looked much better in this game than he had all season. He walked only one batter, I think if I’m not mistaken, and had much better command of the strike zone overall.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Is game tracker working for anyone? For me, it seems to be doing about as well as our bullpen.
Why not just watch the game on your computer, it is easy. Hughes was very good last night. All four of the hits off him were flukes. I have high hopes that he will get in a good summer program and come back as the highly rated pitcher he once was. Same goes for English.

Lagrangejacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Why not just watch the game on your computer, it is easy. Hughes was very good last night. All four of the hits off him were flukes. I have high hopes that he will get in a good summer program and come back as the highly rated pitcher he once was. Same goes for English.

When I don’t have time to actually watch, I try to keep tabs on my phone.