Scrimmage 8/16

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I was not at the scrimmage, just getting updates from various sources, but I don't think the ball was out on JT's series. MJ may have had one/two come out that he got back.

I also understand there may be some bad news regarding injuries.. More to come when I can confirm.
This is what I was holding my breath on. We cannot afford this. Especially this year.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
In years past CPJ has fussed at least once during preseason about the team having a slack / lazy practice. Haven't heard that a single time this year. So far he's been positive in either saying practice was energetic or that the team "pushed through well." Makes me feel good about our conditioning and mental toughness this year. Hope this post isn't a jinx now.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
In years past CPJ has fussed at least once during preseason about the team having a slack / lazy practice. Haven't heard that a single time this year. So far he's been positive in either saying practice was energetic or that the team "pushed through well." Makes me feel good about our conditioning and mental toughness this year. Hope this post isn't a jinx now.

Especially after a two week camp

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
One thing that had really stood out to me is the "effective" passing. It seems like we are completing big passes when we need them, according to the reports. I just wonder how many are going incomplete. Geeez, only 2 more weeks until we can finally see everything this offense has been working on!

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
In years past CPJ has fussed at least once during preseason about the team having a slack / lazy practice. Haven't heard that a single time this year. So far he's been positive in either saying practice was energetic or that the team "pushed through well." Makes me feel good about our conditioning and mental toughness this year.
This is sense I've felt all camp. Lot of good things from different people. I like Bostic being mentioned for a solid blocks.
Where was TB? Tim not mentioned. I like the two young QBs getting some time and doing well.
Team chemistry means a lot and this team seems to have it. The 2009 team had it. I maybe wearing rose colored glasses but we will see as the season unfolds.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
17 play drive, lovin' it. Sounds like back to basics ain't just a catch phrase. I don't know about you guys, but 17 play drives are a thing of beauty and so demoralizing to the opposing defense. It also tires them out while keeping our D fresh.
Me too. I would love to see us control a game again like we were often able to do a few years ago. Watching the other team's offense just sitting on the bench looking dejected is a wonderful site.