Scouting Tulane

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@johnehoover: Tulsa has 139 yds offense to Tulane's 52, 9:15 TOP to 4:45, 6.6 yds/play to 4.0. And trails 7-0. Yeesh.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@BSalmond4: Tulane TD! Tanner Lee to Dante' Butler. I cannot stress how #Impressive Lee looks in his college debut. 14-0 Wave up

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@coachingsearch: Tulane has a quarterback. Looks outstanding in his first start as a redshirt freshman. Write down this name: Tanner Lee!

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@ScottDKushner: Aruna, from Africa and a college hoops prospect, now a DE at #Tulane, kicks off for the Green Wave. All of that is somehow true.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@FearTheWaveBlog: #Tulane scores again on an enormous 90 yard run. Sherman Badie!!! That's a freshman. 21-7. Wow. #rollwave

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Tulane's Qb has been ok under pressure. Nothing special but not bad either for a first start. Rb is not a big power back, ok vision and speed, but not a burner. Tulane's D has been bad. Tons of missed tackles and bad angles. Bob Marley grandson is at LB #20. Tulsa is the better team and should be winning. TD called backed, two missed short FG, INT in the endzone.

Tulane's Qb has been ok under pressure. Nothing special but not bad either for a first start. Rb is not a big power back, ok vision and speed, but not a burner. Tulane's D has been bad. Tons of missed tackles and bad angles. Bob Marley grandson is at LB #20. Tulsa is the better team and should be winning. TD called backed, two missed short FG, INT in the endzone.
Can't find that game here in Augusta. Please keep up the updates.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
FWIW, I was listening to Chuck & Chernoff a few weeks ago and Chuck was talking about Tulane. He said "I've got a guy at Tulane who's 'about as close to the program as a guy can get'". (From which, I was inferring that he was referring to an assistant coach). He then went on to say, "Now I'm not saying it's going to happen but this guy tells me that they believe they will surprise Tech with their ability to handle the triple option."

He described the Tulane defense as undersized but fast and said it's easy to forget they were also a bowl team last year and this was a potential trap game for Tech.