School Recruiting rankings

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Interesting!!! Come on all you negative posters! Tell me why this is a fluke, it can't be maintained, etc.,etc.,etc. Guess I need to be brought down to your levels, instead of dwelling on the positive!!

"Brooks is the fourth member of what will be Geoff Collins’ first full cycle, joining a trio of three-star prospects who committed over the first two weeks of March. His commitment bumped Georgia Tech’s 2020 recruiting class up to 25th nationally." SBNation
Are you a seamstress? Because you sure love to sew some discord. Like I said, the ones complaining the loudest about a divided Fanbase are the ones causing it. Everybody is high on this commit there’s no reason to start this crap.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Are you a seamstress? Because you sure love to sew some discord. Like I said, the ones complaining the loudest about a divided Fanbase are the ones causing it. Everybody is high on this commit there’s no reason to start this crap.
Not sure why u responded. U helped get our
Interesting!!! Come on all you negative posters! Tell me why this is a fluke, it can't be maintained, etc.,etc.,etc. Guess I need to be brought down to your levels, instead of dwelling on the positive!!

"Brooks is the fourth member of what will be Geoff Collins’ first full cycle, joining a trio of three-star prospects who committed over the first two weeks of March. His commitment bumped Georgia Tech’s 2020 recruiting class up to 25th nationally." SBNation
I agree w Cheese and meant what I said about moving on. There are still plenty of reasons to doubt our ability to regularly get top 30 recruiting classes. I say we move on and enjoy each recruit as our recruit. It's obvious Gt has a solid foundation built on no nonsense class . Now we have leaders who are capitalizing on that foundation.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Anybody else besides me think the coach and staff need to recruit players that fit our school and our system? You’d be crazy to offer a scholarship to someone that didn’t.

Maybe we can wait to see:
a. What coach does with his current level of talent
b. Whether or not these current recruits get on campus and contribute at the level they expect them to

Damn, the man has not coached 1 game at GT yet and we’ve got people lining up to piss in the punch bowl. And yeah, those that flipped sides with the changing of the guard it wasn’t fun having the punch bowl pissed in by our own fans the last decade so don’t start pissing in it now.

Go Jackets!

GT_EE78

Banned
There we go. Brooks sounds great, we're finally off to a good start. Hopefully this was the dam breaking and the 4star and ups will just keep rolling in.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Anybody else besides me think the coach and staff need to recruit players that fit our school and our system? You’d be crazy to offer a scholarship to someone that didn’t.

Maybe we can wait to see:
a. What coach does with his current level of talent
b. Whether or not these current recruits get on campus and contribute at the level they expect them to

Damn, the man has not coached 1 game at GT yet and we’ve got people lining up to piss in the punch bowl. And yeah, those that flipped sides with the changing of the guard it wasn’t fun having the punch bowl pissed in by our own fans the last decade so don’t start pissing in it now.

Go Jackets!
Don't see no piss in nobody's punch bowl. Are you trying to make a controversy where none exists, and why the hell would you do that?

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Don't see no piss in nobody's punch bowl. Are you trying to make a controversy where none exists, and why the hell would you do that?
Nearly every thread over the last month has had some type of debate, so there's been pissing everywhere, from all sides and some of that pissing is bound to end up in the punch bowl.

BurdellJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe if you don’t drink the koolaid you don’t end up with a mouthful of piss? Perhaps that’s what passes people off?

Can’t tell if you’ve taken on a perpetual drunk or you are actually a troll who has taken over Liberty’s account, but why can’t we keep this board on a more upbeat and possitive level? It looks like our recruiting efforts are doing well. Let’s all enjoy it!

LibertyTurns

Banned
Can’t tell if you’ve taken on a perpetual drunk or you are actually a troll who has taken over Liberty’s account, but why can’t we keep this board on a more upbeat and possitive level? It looks like our recruiting efforts are doing well. Let’s all enjoy it!
I’m excited to see what the next several seasons bring. Give the man a chance.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Surprised to open this thread and see that it has turned to a discussion on the proper receptacle for bodily waste.

I'm not.

TiredInformalCapeghostfrog-size_restricted.gif

This is my shocked face...