Schniederjans to Remain at Tech for Senior Year

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-golf/spec-rel/051214aaa.html

THE FLATS - Georgia Tech's Ollie Schniederjans has watched some of his peers in junior golf cut short their college careers to pursue professional golf, but he will not join them there, at least not until after he graduates next spring.

"I want to get my degree from Georgia Tech, continue to be a part of the golf program for my last year and help the team win," said Schniederjans, who carries a 3.3 grade-point average in Management and has a chance to graduate with honors. "Tech has given so much to me. It's a place I really like and I can keep getting better here. We'll have some young guys on our team next year, and I can help mentor them and do my part giving back to the program."

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Awesome news, love this.

Look at his quotes...couldn't have said anything better! Glad to have him back!

He's s name we will see soon enough in the PGA.

Our golf program is outstanding.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This probably makes sense in a sport where career threatening injury is unlikely.

With a management degree (or even now), he'll know how not to piss away his $M. Good for him. He may want to hang around with his brother on campus too. (I couldn't open the link.) There are some things more important than money. Ollie will have enough money to be quite secure.