Saturday Scrimmage Open to Season Ticket Holders

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
Saturday's Scrimmage
The Jackets will scrimmage Saturday at Bobby Dodd Stadium, an event that `s open exclusively to season-ticket holders and players' families. The gates open at 9 a.m. with the scrimmage set to begin approximately 9:30 a.m. Fans can purchase season tickets as low as $99. For information, click here.

http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/14-preseason.html

Edit: Ah shoot posted to wrong sub-forum. Mods feel free to move to main football page.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If someone (who is a regular poster) would like to use my voucher, PM me and I can e-mail to you. For some reason, I don't feel like traveling 600 miles for the scrimmage {tic} The voucher is for the season ticket holder and guests.

I'll update when I've given away.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
If someone (who is a regular poster) would like to use my voucher, PM me and I can e-mail to you. For some reason, I don't feel like traveling 600 miles for the scrimmage {tic} The voucher is for the season ticket holder and guests.

Same applies for me. I'm not going to be able to make it up from Augusta on Saturday.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
This should be fun to watch, a lot of players battling for playing time, this will be 1st scrimmage so they will be playing real hard. Wish I was season ticket holder, I would go. I click on profiles but I don't see how to PM folks?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer

I would sure like to have your voucher as I would definitely attend. Cannot figure out how to "PM" respond.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
To send a PM...just click on someone screenname...for example click "Eric" and then it will pull up a screen and click on "start a conversation"

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I am season ticket holder but I don't think I recieved a voucher for the scrimmage. I've gotten the rest of the invites for events but didnt see anything for Saturday. Did it come by email?

Btw does anyone know when they are mailing out season tickets?

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I am season ticket holder but I don't think I recieved a voucher for the scrimmage. I've gotten the rest of the invites for events but didnt see anything for Saturday. Did it come by email?

Same here.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
It came via email. Might want to check your spam folder. Sure you can call the ticket office if you didn't get one.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

Check your email. The voucher is an email with a QR code embedded. All you have to do is print the email.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My voucher has been claimed too. One important thing is that whoever has the voucher can bring in guests. I don't think GTAA cares how many, they want season ticket holders to have perks and want people there too .......