• G

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • g

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 5522 View attachment 5523

I'm not sure how much customization you have with the company you plan to use, but personally I think you need to go with a larger, less generic font for the front and keep the back player jersey style. The staff is currently using a brush type font similar to these that I found online. It's not exactly the same but it's close.
I was quoted pricing on a generic font.
However, I will send the guy one of the brush type fonts (Which I do like)
To see what he can do..thanks for the info

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Screenshot_2019-04-03-21-29-40.png
Screenshot_2019-04-03-21-29-33.png
how about this one?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Any of you Law Gurus see a copyright issue with this shirt?
As I mentioned a out the T shirt company I owned - OU was picky about the way the word Sooner looked. It was not football but somewhere in the admin. On the Alkiance pipeline ( edmonton to chicago) we had an issue w logo looking like the Olympic rings. We had 3 and they had more but still felt it was serious enough to sue. We agreed on an alternate way of display ( we would never show our 3 rings without Alliance being prominently displayed).
Gt may ask if u have what they consider as a valid approval from the Adams family.

Keep pushing as it's a genuinely kind idea.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
How about simply this. I don't think we'll need permission for either, and if we order today (minimum 6) we can get it by next Friday for about $40 each. Not trying to hijack a great idea, but I went to make one for myself for the spring game and realized we need a minimum of six to order.

small.jpg
small.jpg

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
How about simply this. I don't think we'll need permission for either, and if we order today (minimum 6) we can get it by next Friday for about $40 each. Not trying to hijack a great idea, but I went to make one for myself for the spring game and realized we need a minimum of six to order.

small.jpg
small.jpg
Think Black would look better.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
No go on the shirts.
I finally got an email from GT administration that they are not approving any requests to use anything GT related for Brandons memory until the family has given their approval. As it stands, they are giving the family time to grieve and not bother them. Per email .

SO,
I apologize for not being able to deliver.

They did say, however, they are looking to do something internally for the spring game .

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
No go on the shirts.
I finally got an email from GT administration that they are not approving any requests to use anything GT related for Brandons memory until the family has given their approval. As it stands, they are giving the family time to grieve and not bother them. Per email .

SO,

They did say, however, they are looking to do something internally for the spring game .
Might be best to just let the idea go. I appreciate your time and effort. RIP #90

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
No go on the shirts.

SO,

Appreciate the effort.

Not as easy as it would initially appear.