Russell Contract

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
If this is the best Nike has to offer, then I certainly don't want them ----
18157171_10210977962918900_7928625981683892774_n.jpg

As someone who pays attention to this senseless stuff know that these are outdated Nike tops and not official renderings. Anything we get would look similar to this:

IMG_0840.jpg

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Everyone has got out of their contract except us. If the cash strapped MEAC schools can do it, then im sure we can unless they have nudes of George P. Burdell
I thought I read somewhere than AD Stansbury was trying to get us out of the contract this year, but the uniform companies told him it was too late in the process this year for them to give Tech a good proposal. But I may have just dreamed it. I have some weird dreams sometimes.

BranMart

Georgia Tech Fan
I thought I read somewhere than AD Stansbury was trying to get us out of the contract this year, but the uniform companies told him it was too late in the process this year for them to give Tech a good proposal. But I may have just dreamed it. I have some weird dreams sometimes.
Read that as well. Possibly means the uniform companies will be throwing us a contract large enough to need to plan for. Surely WKU would not dent their bank accounts.