Rushing yards vs. Alcorn State

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I say close but under. I think TM plays he first 2 qtrs. We get a sizable lead and then we play 3 other qbs after. Offense stays vanilla and we throw a little. I see some stalled out drives with the 2nd and 3rd sting QB and then then fans will say we have no one to take the reigns next season and all is lost.....

Then we roll USF and we’re back!

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
I think we'll run on them like we did Kansas back in 2011. I see us going for 600+yards and a lot of our 2nd and 3rd string guys get some live game action.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
CNW's defense creates turnovers. Turnovers means extra possessions. CPJ with extra possessions is not good for the opponent. CPJ with extra possession versus an FCS is ESPECIALLY not good for the opponent.

We put up astronomical offensive numbers. All 3 QBs get playing time. Tobias Oliver gets hyped for the Heisman by GT fans because he looked good late in the 4th quarter in mop up duty. We go crazy with our expectations after beating an FCS opponent, because naturally, that's what we do.

GT wins.

Jacket in Dairyland

Helluva Engineer
350 rushing, 125 passing. 5 turnovers give us a short field to score. Final 48-7. Subs play entire 4th quarter, or it could be worse.
Really enjoying many of the humorous posts above ! (y)
Oh yeah......my answer is under.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Ok i actually think our rushing numbers will be down next year, but that has a little to do with what i have a feelign CPJ is going to do regarding the pitch. Due to the changes in perimeter blocking rules I have a feeling our pitch relationship is going to change from a trailign a-back to a leading one ( we did this a bit with JT ) which will start countign a lot of a-back pitches as passes. But also give the qb the ability to ground the ball since as long as its behind the line blocking down field isn't a problem.