Rundown on season ticket process.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Y.

Thanks! I’ll ask my rep in the am. I understand if where I want to go is full of STH waiting for renewal so I’d have to wait until March, but if not then I want to move now
You can relocate before March if the seats you want to relocate to are available. You just need to call or email your ticket rep. We did this exact this 2 years back.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
That sounds like what I got too. But others on here sure seem to have more info than was included in that email.

Wasn't trying to make it sound like more than 1 maybe 2 emails were sent out recently. Combined that info with other stuff I knew from other interactions. Although, others have already corrected me with better directions/info...

Lesson is just call your reps and they tend to give you need. Although I don't think you missed anything.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Here’s a thought. Instead of giving priority based on AT Fund alone, what if attendance was the number one ranking? Ie. You scan into every game you have first pick of available upgrades that didn’t renew. Use AT find as tiebreaker.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Here’s a thought. Instead of giving priority based on AT Fund alone, what if attendance was the number one ranking? Ie. You scan into every game you have first pick of available upgrades that didn’t renew. Use AT find as tiebreaker.
Oh, and if you miss three or more games two years in a row, then you lose those seats and must get in line with everyone else.