(RUMOR) Bruce Jordan-Swilling hinting at playing RB.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Bruce has posted some things on Social Media about maybe returning to the position that had Saban and LSU calling for his talents.
In a tweet that’s been deleted, on the day Paul retired Bruce said “Running Back me please... ”
And today on Instagram, he asked his followers what was making them mad today and someone said “Bruce Jordan not playing running back.” To which he replied : “Lol.... Soon”

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Bruce has posted some things on Social Media about maybe returning to the position that had Saban and LSU calling for his talents.
In a tweet that’s been deleted, on the day Paul retired Bruce said “Running Back me please... ”
And today on Instagram, he asked his followers what was making them mad today and someone said “Bruce Jordan not playing running back.” To which he replied : “Lol.... Soon”
You nearly scared me when you put the rumor part on here....lol

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I doubt that happens;)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Forgive the stupid question, but why did we switch him to LB in the first place?

GT coaches didn't switch him to LB...he chose the position because he didn't want to play BB in CPJ's offense, but he wanted to come to GT.

The immediate thinking was a change in offense would help with QBs and WRs, but GT will start becoming attractive to the feature backs as well. BJS is symbolic of the type of recruit that we have a much better shot at on the offensive side of the ball.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
GT coaches didn't switch him to LB...he chose the position because he didn't want to play BB in CPJ's offense, but he wanted to come to GT.

The immediate thinking was a change in offense would help with QBs and WRs, but GT will start becoming attractive to the feature backs as well. BJS is symbolic of the type of recruit that we have a much better shot at on the offensive side of the ball.

Actually, his father was pushing the change as well.

drdfk

Georgia Tech Fan
lol I don't know, we had this one guy playing defense kinda so so and we gave him a chance to tote the rock. Tony Hollings was a monster running the ball . . . just needed a chance to break out.
Hollings was a stud at RB; think he was leading the nation in yardage when he got injured. Always wished we could have seen him finish his GT career running the ball for Tech.