Jolly Good Fellow
Roll Tide Roll!

Attachments

• EF34CBA9-2287-42E0-AFD8-E36A48D4AE1B.jpeg
    EF34CBA9-2287-42E0-AFD8-E36A48D4AE1B.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 12

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Mutt Women came back to beat the ‘Bama Elephant Heads, 72-68. Hope that’s not a sign for tomorrow!

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
I hate both teams. UGA fans seem extremely annoying to me, though. bama is horrible and we all know that. but UGA just seems ultra annoying. but you guys are the experts. who am I rooting for at the end here?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I hate both teams. UGA fans seem extremely annoying to me, though. bama is horrible and we all know that. but UGA just seems ultra annoying. but you guys are the experts. who am I rooting for at the end here?
You should have been hoping for the earth to open up and swallow both teams whole.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Don't look at me. EVERY football team I root for sucks.... Falcons, GT, I rooted for Bama, this last game. Hell, at this point. I may take one for the team and start rooting for UGA, so they will start sucking too.... Just saying.... There is a pattern. :(
You are a pathetic creature. If WWIII breaks out, don't root for us.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Right???? We'd lose for sure... Hell, I've been rooting to win the lottery for years. Best I've done is a free ticket, here and there. LOL :D:LOL::p
i used to whine about never winning the lottery until my spoil sport daughter noted that to win first I had to buy a ticket. always a catch somewhere.