Roster Updates - ATL and Captains #USFvsGT

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
upload_2019-9-5_20-19-24.png

KCJackets

Jolly Good Fellow
Where is Dolphus ?

He played some last week. I believe I saw it mentioned he was banged up during fall camp. He's a big body but I don't think he's able to create much separation. He's a long strider but not particularly fast and and due to his body type doesn't have the quickest feet to be a good route runner. Was hoping he be a candidate to bulk up and play TE.

Technut1990

Ramblin' Wreck
He played some last week. I believe I saw it mentioned he was banged up during fall camp. He's a big body but I don't think he's able to create much separation. He's a long strider but not particularly fast and and due to his body type doesn't have the quickest feet to be a good route runner. Was hoping he be a candidate to bulk up and play TE.

Ok thanks I was wondering if he was ok

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Bolded are last weeks and presumably this weeks starters?

The word on the street is that they aren’t the same thing. Will see moving forward.

I think a lot of the Defensive guys will remain the same but expect a different look at QB and some of the backs/receivers to start against USF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Glad to see LT, LG, C, RG, and RT finally put down in ink, after at least five of the players’ names, in the Offensive Line chart. I assume those are the starters.

Still don’t know which of the others are the backups at each of those specific positions.

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
All of last weeks starters could be back ups this week. Don’t look at the bold as an indication of who is starting this week. It’s not going to be accurate