Roster Updated with Walk On's

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Do you have any inside info on #47A??? ;) Do you think he stays on D? I might be wrong but I thought there was talk about him playing BB?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Eric: Thanks for the walkon update. Are there more coming later in the summer such as the tall safety from Roswell?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I counted 17 walkons or players with -A added to their number. That gives us a 116 man roster. Oh, and Lil' Autry and K. Whitehead are listed! Woo!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Great update - thanks!.......... a bit of info about Roberto Hinojosa. Kicker - doing 55 yard FG in practice from another thread. RSJr - played a lot of soccer. Injured and operations on both legs. But will be gone before Butker :cry: http://www.ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/roberto_hinojosa_888380.html

Took the round about way to get to GT - North Florida, Georgia State and then GT. Hope he gets his degree from GT.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
What is the drop dead date that they have to be campus? I assume it is a couple of days before practice???

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
No idea on a final date.

Kenderius has always been planned to be here early August. He's likely to miss the first few practices...I've heard he's doing well though and all is good with him fwiw.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I counted 17 walkons or players with -A added to their number. That gives us a 116 man roster. Oh, and Lil' Autry and K. Whitehead are listed! Woo!

Only 5 new walkons: 4 freshmen (C Martenson QB, R Tyler AB, M Davis DB, C Wilson LS) and 1 junior (J Bryan LB/BB/?) Several of the previously identified walkons are missing. Will some of them report for Fall practice or have they vanished?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
They were both added when the other Freshmen were. Neither is in school yet.

Actually 116 minus numbers 2, 19, 89, and 98 and players Roberts(79) and JH-Days(32) makes a roster of ABOUT 110 plus previously posted 3 more walkons currently not listed: J Selembo, Z Mathews, and K Yeremian. Somewhat a moving target.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The number is 105 . At least that's the letter we got . LongforDodd , thank you . All I can say is never say never . Lol . I now own 3 gold polos , a
blue GT coaches polo , 2 GT hoodies and 3 tee shirts . Oh and 3 GT hats . I gave away about 1500.00 worth of UGA gear , lol .
Welcome to the dark side. Don't forget that tomorrow is White & Gold Friday.