Roster Transition

bravejason

Jolly Good Fellow
I think the new offense will be a spread. Whether it is spread to run or spread to pass remains to be seen, though spread to run would be logical path. Also, RPO seems to be new weapon of choice and I think the AB’s would be very good as the receiving option in an RPO.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Watch hype video of workout and having watched ol blocking for years , I think cooper and an in shape hansen could be good dt ib n 4 dl. Our interior ol blocking is a lot like dt first move - low w hands on defender.
You ain't going to move them of the l o s.
Will see.

The 5th year sr Morgans can help at c and guard. Both are quicker + more agile for pass blocking.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Watch hype video of workout and having watched ol blocking for years , I think cooper and an in shape hansen could be good dt ib n 4 dl. Our interior ol blocking is a lot like dt first move - low w hands on defender.
You ain't going to move them of the l o s.
Will see.

The 5th year sr Morgans can help at c and guard. Both are quicker + more agile for pass blocking.

Maybe but I’m leery of taking from a position of strength, offense,to shore up a position of weakness, defense.

A lot depends on what scheme we use primarily as our base. From what’s been said I suspect a 3-3-5 maybe.

Brandon Adams will certainly be our nose imo in an odd man front. In an even front our biggest need for improvement is DE. I don’t think Hansen or Cooper can help us much there.