Roster on ramblinwreck.com

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I may be slow to the party, but they have revamped how the football roster appears on ramblinwreck.com

Check it out.

All the players are wearing the same jacket and tie, but the coaches. And Rook-Chungong, you can't have that pic wearing Russell. We are an adidas school now!

9396981-e1531420562575-743x1024.jpeg

I also didn't realize that Bryan Cook was back on staff after his ill fated journey to work for Tyson Summers down in Statesboro.

Did Jay Shoop retire?

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I also didn't realize that Bryan Cook was back on staff after his ill fated journey to work for Tyson Summers down in Statesboro.

Did Jay Shoop retire?

I felt sorry for cook, he was brought down there to run the flexbone option with some pistol gun stuff ( basically think our offense in 2013 just with a qb who bought into running the ball) and then summers forced him to run some weird version of auburns offense.

Last edited:
I may be slow to the party, but they have revamped how the football roster appears on ramblinwreck.com

Check it out.

All the players are wearing the same jacket and tie, but the coaches. And Rook-Chungong, you can't have that pic wearing Russell. We are an adidas school now!

Did Jay Shoop retire?
Looking at those pics, I thought, wow, some of these guys sure look older than early 20s or late teens.

jzgt22

Jolly Good Fellow

Check it out.

Did Jay Shoop retire?

Yes, he retired back in March/April IIRC