Rookie Cornerback Louis Young standing out early in camp

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Chill, AE. Ignore past results and (I dare you not to smile)

We need continuity on D. We should have that. We need the O and ST to make big plays while the D matures. The D matures and we'll all be singing "Happy". It doesn't and we'll all be growling.

D needs to mature? Nealy and Gotsis had two of the worst performances and those guys are vets. I thought Golden left a lot to be desired in run support, as well.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
D needs to mature? Nealy and Gotsis had two of the worst performances and those guys are vets. I thought Golden left a lot to be desired in run support, as well.

Nealy is not a veteran at playing inside. He is a clear drop off from Hunt Days.

The fans will soon be blaming Roof, who did not recruit these guys, rather than the guy who is responsible for recruiting, and who constantly gets a pass for some totally unexplainable reason.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Nealy is not a veteran at playing inside. He is a clear drop off from Hunt Days.

The fans will soon be blaming Roof, who did not recruit these guys, rather than the guy who is responsible for recruiting, and who constantly gets a pass for some totally unexplainable reason.

Roof is not the problem. We had blown plays with the right scheme called and these kids know where they need to go. They are flat out missing. Roof needs to ride their arses.

However, I do agree and would like to point out there is only one player in the NFL Paul recruited. Everyone is out or has been cut (as expected for UDFAs). Actually maybe he has two in...did Watts make a team?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Roof is not the problem. We had blown plays with the right scheme called and these kids know where they need to go. They are flat out missing. Roof needs to ride their arses.

However, I do agree and would like to point out there is only one player in the NFL Paul recruited. Everyone is out or has been cut (as expected for UDFAs). Actually maybe he has two in...did Watts make a team?
Watts is with the Vikings. We have 3 guys from last year who made NFL teams.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Rod Sweeting was released by Saints.

I hear Louis Young will be added to the Broncos practice squad if another team doesn't sign him.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Im not surprised Lou Young was waived. He needs to find a team with a worse secondary than Denver and try to get on with them. That may be hard to do.. but I sure hope our Jackets find some where to play. Sweeting, Jemea... somebody needs to not overlook these guys. It may take them longer to develop into big time contributors, but take a chance and they shouldnt let you down.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Im not surprised Lou Young was waived. He needs to find a team with a worse secondary than Denver and try to get on with them. That may be hard to do.. but I sure hope our Jackets find some where to play. Sweeting, Jemea... somebody needs to not overlook these guys. It may take them longer to develop into big time contributors, but take a chance and they shouldnt let you down.
Jemea Thomas #28 made the Cowboys roster at CB.