Roman Reigns Video at GT

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Just a quick break from debates about radio shows, play calling and shades of gold.

Looks like Roman was on campus today prior to WWE in Atlanta tonight. Mike is a friend of my brother, and he was given a slim chance to live after being diagnosed with cancer. He's had some ups and downs but has fought courageously for over a decade. He's a huge wrestling fan, so pretty cool to see this video.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
well wishes for mike as well.

while doing a little google i found out that a joe aka roman is cousins with the rock. we need to have roman an rock appear at a few games.

I think GT has done a good job of embracing him (and his legions of fans) by having him do the uniform unveil last year. I remember him on Gameday wearing GT stuff, and he was at the Georgia game.

Not sure if The Rock would want to be on a GT sideline given that he played for a school in our division.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I think GT has done a good job of embracing him (and his legions of fans) by having him do the uniform unveil last year. I remember him on Gameday wearing GT stuff, and he was at the Georgia game.

Not sure if The Rock would want to be on a GT sideline given that he played for a school in our division.

... but they're not in our league ... huh huh huh