Rolling Stones to Play at Bobby Dodd

Animal02

Banned
I saw Simon and Garfunkel play there in '84.
BDS / HGF has been the site for many big name concerts over the years.

When I was at Tech......the only place the Stones played was at the Fox. I missed out being part of onstage security by about 5 minutes. (missed a phone call :arghh:)

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Was there in '89. Living Color opened up for the Stones.

I was at the last Champagne Jam. ARS & Mother's Finest rocked. Aerosmith sucked.

First time I saw Mother's Finest was in the late 70's at Elon College with Little River Band. Have seen them many times since with no regrets. Aerosmith sucked in all the shows I went to except for the Pump (Love in an Elevator) tour

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Remember the Stones in 89 with Living Colour. Does anyone remember when Cheap Trick played at the tit?
I think I remember going to see Jefferson Airplane at the TiT. Don't remember the concert but found the ticket in my wallet the next day so figured I must have gone.

Animal02

Banned
Bobinski says the concert is a way to generate revenue for full cost of attendance:
ESPN: Rolling Stones will help Georgia Tech's budget
ten concerts at BDS? I found this list......
Stones (2) , Yes (1974), Bob Seager & the Silver Bullet Band (1977), Heart (1977), Cheap Trick (1977), Foreigner (1977), The Doobie Brothers (1978), Aerosmith (1979), Simon & Garfunkel (1983), New Kids On The Block (1990), and Jimmy Buffett (1993).
http://www.fromtherumbleseat.com/20...oncert-atlanta-bobby-dodd-stadium-grant-field

plus Hootie and the Blowfish also performed there in 1996.
Any others?