ROLL CALL FOR CLEMPSON!!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I will be there with the kiddo if the week goes according to plan.

Anyone else making the trip?
It's <30 miles from my house, so I enjoy going there and being home at a decent time after a night game.
I have family there as well and Im hoping we can give them plenty of crap afterwards!

They have an app for their local radio station if you would like to listen during the week to the talking heads.
It's 105.5 The Roar.

Let's get this W!!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Clemson is a good atmosphere actually. Sadly Cub Scout pack is ruining my bi-annual trek this year with a camp out. Just hoping I have cell reception and a charged phone for espn ap.

Hope y'all have a good time and a blissful drive home.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Clemson is a good atmosphere actually. Sadly Cub Scout pack is ruining my bi-annual trek this year with a camp out. Just hoping I have cell reception and a charged phone for espn ap.

You need to get the Georgia Tech IMG Network from Tunein on your phone;)

BigJacket

Banned

Been there many times, it’s a good atmosphere if you’re a Clemson fan. I find most of the stuff they do extremely annoying, especially spelling their schools name 1,000 times over and over singing that fight song, can’t stand it. Also, the traffic getting out of there after a game is gridlock and quite painful if you’re leaving without a W. I grew up in SC and have a strong disdain for the Tigers.

I was lucky enough to be there for Kerry Watkins’ one headed catch to win in last minute (pure ecstasy)but I was also there for the Spiller game with ESPN GameDay and they ran us right out of the stadium (pure agony).

Good luck to you folks going, bring home the W

Last edited:

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Meet a Clemson fan today here in Flint, MI while getting gas.
He saw me wearing a GT shirt and stopped me. Said him and his wife both went to CU and he's worried about Saturday's game. He knew quite about GT and also said he doesn't think Kelly Bryant will be able to contribute much, or play.
Seeing a Clemson fan here in Michigan is about as random as a GT fan like myself. Lol

buzzwilder

Georgia Tech Fan
Will be there....need to get my hands on a couple of tix....if anybody has some, shoot me a PM. Death Valley is a fun atmosphere, but I agree, spelling the school name repeatedly gets annoying.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer

You should bring the troop to the natural shore's of lake Hartwell and do your camp 1 mile from campus :)

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
R-E-S-P-E-C-T for you guys heading up there to that house of horrors
It's really not that bad. I won't be able to make this trip, but I've been to Tiger Town for GT/Clemson 9 or 10 times over the years.

They Will be loud, but in general Clemson fans are super nice. They welcome you to the Stadium and invite you back next time.

Wish a few more GT fans would make the trip from ATL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

I've made 90% of the games @ Clemson over the last several years and will be at this one too. 10th row 50 yard line, right behind Tech's bench. If you'd like, I'll be so close I can translate all the cursing at the OL Paul Johnson typically does during these games. :)

I want a win, and we can do it, but lets face it - Clemson is a tough out at home. But Pittsburgh did it last year and Syracuse beat them at their place this year. You just have to believe. You just have to do your job.

Win or lose I will be there in Gold and I will be loud.

I wouldn't trade a single one of our guys for all their 4* and 5* recruits. Lets go to war.

It's really not that bad. I won't be able to make this trip, but I've been to Tiger Town for GT/Clemson 9 or 10 times over the years.

They Will be loud, but in general Clemson fans are super nice. They welcome you to the Stadium and invite you back next time.

Wish a few more GT fans would make the trip from ATL.

I agree. The past several times I have been I have sat with Clemson friends in the middle of the Clemson section (will be doing so again Saturday), and the fans are uniformly polite, friendly, and not obnoxious. Four years ago when I went, a drunk Clemson fan started yelling and cussing at me, and some Clemson fans behind me got up, walked over to him, and told him to shut the hell up or leave; they didn't want him representing their school. Was I impressed? WOW, Hell yeah, I was. Death Valley is a great place to visit; I just want to go once when we win.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree. The past several times I have been I have sat with Clemson friends in the middle of the Clemson section (will be doing so again Saturday), and the fans are uniformly polite, friendly, and not obnoxious. Four years ago when I went, a drunk Clemson fan started yelling and cussing at me, and some Clemson fans behind me got up, walked over to him, and told him to shut the hell up or leave; they didn't want him representing their school. Was I impressed? WOW, Hell yeah, I was. Death Valley is a great place to visit; I just want to go once when we win.
We have also won more then our fair share in that building....