ROLL CALL FOR 2023 SEASON: (let's fix our attendance problem)

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
My fellow Tech fans,

So, in case you live under a rock.... Tech's football attendance was poor the last two years. We averaged around 35,000 people per home game. The reason why is simple. The team was bad. With TV and streaming being more accessible people want to show up for a good product. I saw way too many stories of people not renewing season tickets out of anger at Collins and TStan.

Now Collins and TStan are gone, and Key is in. BUT NO MATTER WHO IS COACHING US, we NEED to get more butts in seats. Players and fans feed off of your energy! Recruits are more likely to come here when they visit and see a full crowd of white gold and navy. We can't be the vandy of the ACC.

My dad has renewed our families' season tickets (which we have held since before I was born) for this season and we plan to attend every game. Win or lose, we need to show up for our student athletes!

So the purpose of this thread is to
1. remind people to try and attend games during the 2023 season and
2. see who has already made plans.

Go Jackets!
-Daniel
Will buy later this month

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The Army-Navy game is on my bucket list...
My future wife (54 days and counting) offered to take me last December as a Christmas gift. I was so pumped but we would had to of flown in Friday night and leave Saturday night at the game as she had to be at work Sunday evening. I told her let's wait till we can not be rushed. It's my favorite game of the year outside of a GT game.

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
My future wife (54 days and counting) offered to take me last December as a Christmas gift. I was so pumped but we would had to of flown in Friday night and leave Saturday night at the game as she had to be at work Sunday evening. I told her let's wait till we can not be rushed. It's my favorite game of the year outside of a GT game.
You do realize that she is only offering to take you so that she can go see NYC at Christmas 😂.